Monday, September 28, 2009

spill out my mind like a glass of water

Some days I feel disconnected from the world. Like no matter what I'm completely alone. I get caught up in my own mind games. When I get bored my mind wonders off into a dangerous place. Seems like what ever emotion I'm feeling at the time, my mind will trap me in it. I know I don't make much sense, how can you be trapped in an emotion? My perception and judgment become completely altered, my character changes. I'm not someone else, but I take a different view on things. Some times cleaver, sometimes spiteful, sometimes blind with too much love. Idk idk idk...
Anyways I've been seeing things, strange things. Today I was walking back to my house after running to the corner store, I was walking across the street and got hit by a car. I was in pain. I shut my eyes, and when I opened them I found myself walking in mid stride to the intersection that I was just laying in. I couldn't believe it. I had just gotten hit by a car but I really didn't. I got to the corner, and no car was in sight. It felt real, I was out of breath but soon as I blinked and opened my eyes I realized it was all in my head. I'm not sure if I imagined all of it or I saw it within the blink of an eye, but it wasn't the first time this had happened. But that's for another day.
My mind is playing tricks on me....

On a brighter note, my connect is coming back in town soon, imma get my work and get to Trappin!

All Black Everything square and compass. For everyone who knows what I'm talking about big ups to you for being a knowledgeable human being, no matter what side your on.

1 comment:

  1. Your mind can be a tricky landscape....Navigate with care....

    Oh and its called a trap for a reason...be careful.....

    ReplyDelete