Sunday, August 30, 2009

there is a little man sitting in a chair in my head

What the ego calls love is possessiveness and addictive clinging that can turn into hate within a second. Anticipation about an upcoming event, Which is the ego's over valuation of future, easily turns into it's opposite--- letdown or disappointment--- when the event is over or doesn't fulfill the ego's expectations. Praise and recognition make you feel alive and happy one day; being criticized or ignored make you dejected and unhappy the next. The pleasure of a wild party turns into bleakness and a hangover the next morning. There is no good without bad, no high without low.

Run to the sun if you ask me to, give you the moon if you want it,cross the ocean if your on the other side.
I get realer than my ego
Cross my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment